Christian counseling for us means counseling based on Christian values that respect the dignity of the individual and the importance of marriage and marital fidelity.
Christian counseling is an ordained minister as well as a licensed marriage and family therapist. We had extensive training both in pastoral care and in the latest research in family and couple dynamics. Thus we are well qualified to help couples and families use the resources of their faith to resolve their marital and family conflicts.
Christian counseling does not mean simply studying or quoting the Bible. Rather, it means integrating the Biblical principles that make for a happy, successful marriage with the insights from modern psychology and family systems theory.
My Statement of Faith
James Robert Ross
- I believe that God is the maker of heaven and earth with a heart of tender care for all His children.
- I believe that Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord, has the power to heal our emotional and spiritual wounds.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit who comforts and guides us.
- I believe that God uses frail, broken vessels to minister grace and truth to people who hurt.
- I believe that Jesus Christ is the resurrection and the life, and that no matter how desperate we are or how many mistake we have made, he can redeem us and make something beautiful out of our lives.
If you do not have a church home, you are invited to visit Central Christian Church where our offices are located. At Central Christian Church, we believe that everyone should know and experience the amazing love of God.